SleeperTech's creative team is focused on improving passenger comfort for rest and sleep on long haul flights through practical design and re-engineering of conventional premium economy and economy class seating. This has led to the development of the SleeperSeat.
The SleeperSeat - Redefining comfort on long haul flights
The SleeperSeat design incorporates a cushioned moveable backrest within a seat-back which allows the backrest to move forward and lower at its base to achieve significantly greater recline angles and back support, offering a higher level of passenger comfort in premium economy and economy class seating.
Why the SleeperSeat?
- The SleeperSeat provides significantly greater backrest recline angles and thus a unique level of comfort for passengers travelling in premium economy & economy class on long haul flights.
- Readily provides the optimal recline angle of 135° for resting & sleeping, at a seat pitch of 32”.
- Backrest recline angles of up to 145° can be applied with a seat pitch of 38”.
- Allows full body & leg extension for a more comfortable sleeping position on long haul flights where seat pitch is >32".
- Offers a variety of recline positions, at angles greater than that of standard seats.
- Maximum recline angle achievable without additional impact on passenger behind.
- Comfortable backrest recline angles achievable without reclining the seat-back.
- Fully functions within existing seat footprints and the area generally available for long haul flights.
- Manual or electrically operated recline mechanisms can be readily incorporated.
- Technology can be readily integrated within seats provided by the various
manufacturers of aircraft seats, with minimal impact on weight & base cost.
Download additional information here
With an international patent now approved, we are open to venture proposals from parties with the capacity to assist in bringing this innovative technology to fruition. It offers a unique opportunity to redefine the level of comfort for passengers travelling in premium economy and economy class. Feel free to contact us and discuss how we may progress.